Pandemic has changed everything, the world had totally changed in 2020, and there was a lockdown in most countries. The year was unique and different from other years, which come with various challenges.
You are reading this article on scrolick.com | scrolick – just scroll and click
But the traffic on social media, YouTube and other platforms has increased from the past years because most people remain at home during the lockdown. We researched the top ten music videos most watched by teens on loop in lockdown.
List of Top 10 Music Videos:
- “Despacito” is a popular and most viewing music video in lockdown by the teens; it has more than 7 billion views and is at number one. The song is by Luis Fonsi feat Daddy Yankee..
- The second most-watched music video is by ED Sheeran,” Shape of You.” This song collects more than 5 billion views in the lockdown. Teens love the Ed Sheeran songs, which was the best one among all of its previous music videos.
- The third most played song is “See You Again,” which gives hope to people in lockdown to meet their loved ones again. The song is by Wiz Khalifa feat (Charlie puth); this song collects more than 4.7 billion views.
- Our list on the number, fourth is “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson feat (Bruno Mars). This song currently has more than 4 billion views in lockdown.
- Gangnam Style by PSY is the fifth most watching music video on Loop by the teen during the lockdown, which has more than 3.8 billion views.
- “Sorry “by Justin Bieber is the sixth most watching music video during lockdown by the teens. It is also known as “The Movement” it is one of the excellent music videos by Justin Bieber in his career. Song has more than 3.4 billion views on loop.
- The “Sugar” music video by Maroon is at number seven on our list, which is a most watching music video by the teens in lockdown. This video has more than 3.3 Billion views.
- Katy Perry‘s music video “Roar” is at number eight on our list, which is a most watching music video on the loop
- Our list on number 9 is another music video by Ed Sheeran, “Thinking out Loud” which has more than 3 billion views.
- The last music video at number ten is “Counting Stars” by OneRepublic, which has more than 3 billion views
People adapt different hobbies to spend their time in lockdown, but they always love to watch videos to spend their leisure time, teens are spending their time watching trending things that may include travel vlogs, fitness & health, pranks, skill development, comedy, web series and these kind of music videos online.
For more trending news, Click here..